Alpha 0.4 Release
It's time for an update! I know I said last update would be the final alpha build but then 6 months of quarantine happened. After several breakthroughs I figured it would be best to put out an update with the new mechanics now so they can be iterated and polished for a beta release. Take a look, play the game and most importantly, let me know what you think!
- Films are now saved as one single combined GIF!
- Career mode with unlockable Props
- Added Tension as a Fear multiplier that decays over time
- New AI behaviors for fleeing, wandering, tool use
- Added new Spotlight Prop. Very bright and adds Tension but Campers tend to turn them off
- Fog Machine and Fireworks now add Tension
- New default Player color
- Renamed Birds-Eye-Cam to Hidden Cam
- Added unlimited funds as an option in Sandbox mode
- Added empty level as an option in Sandbox mode
- Competitor Studios can now merge with and take over other studios
- Campers can now play guitar and dance to music from radios
- Many new possible Camper clothes / hat / accessory combinations
- Dogs can now chase the wildlife
- Many visual improvements to Props, textures, particles, and UI
- Significant sound re-design with new Camper voices, footsteps, snoring, UI, and filming sounds
- Camper voice pitch is now randomly assigned
- Fame earn rate and Funds tweaked
- Tons of optimizations and bug fixes!
Get Dawn of the Director (Demo)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.